Re: [bigyoungandbeautifulinminnesota] Hi there everyone

  • ron johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
      How are you doing I 've just moved to Minneapolis from milwaukee 27 year old 6'7 black male

      Liz <missliz111278@...> wrote:
      I am a 27 year old, single, bbw, just moved back home to st paul from
      Houston, TX. Just in time for the snow. Looking to find someone to
      cuddle up to on the cold nights.

      Drop me a note, Ya never know.

      Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/DhZolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Liz
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
        Hi there. well doing ok I suppose. was in a pretty bad car wreck
        yesterday in Vadnais Heights. So Im really sore today. Have to make
        a dentist apointment, and a follow-up with a doc. Other then that.
        Im doing Ok. Thanks.

        im 5'9 white..female of course. 27. no kids, never married. Single.

        --- In bigyoungandbeautifulinminnesota@yahoogroups.com, ron johnson
        <clutchmr@y...> wrote:

        > How are you doing I 've just moved to Minneapolis from milwaukee
        27 year old 6'7 black male

        > Liz <missliz111278@y...> wrote: I am a 27 year old, single, bbw,
        just moved back home to st paul from
        > Houston, TX. Just in time for the snow. Looking to find someone to
        > cuddle up to on the cold nights.
        >
        > Drop me a note, Ya never know.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        >
        > ---------------------------------

      • eddie eaton
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
          hi there this Eddie how are you sweetie.

          <clutchmr@y...> wrote:

          > How are you doing I 've just moved to Minneapolis from milwaukee
          27 year old 6'7 black male

          > Liz <missliz111278@y...> wrote:  I am a 27 year old, single, bbw,
          just moved back home to st paul from
          > Houston, TX. Just in time for the snow. Looking to find someone to
          > cuddle up to on the cold nights.
          >
          > Drop me a note, Ya never know.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          >  Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

          >  Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

          Yahoo! Personals
        • eddie eaton
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 4, 2005

            lets chat sometime...eddie