BOGUS TRUTH QUEST E-MAIL

  • texrose39
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      BOGUS TRUTH QUEST E-MAIL
      My mail program was hacked into, and a bogus E-mail was sent to the 900+ member in my contact lists. Then all was deleted. I am having to start all over. If you were on my mailing for notification of Truth Quest updates, please contact me. I'm not sure how long I will be able to continue, but I don't want to end this way. I guess someone in Control didn't like what I was doing, and wants to shut me up. All the anticles that were scheduled for addition to site were also deleted. Best wishes, Bob