Car Accident..Thank Goodness My Family Are Safe...(Bob Rose)

  • BOB ROSE
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hello,

        I had to send this message to you, due to an unforeseen circumstance that I encountered. I traveled with my family for a Vacation to the United Kingdom and unfortunately for us, we had an accident of which I dislocated my right arm and my head got bruised. The driver of the cab passed on due to internal bleeding and the injuries he sustained on his head.
      I have not been able to reach any one due to the fact that I misplaced my phone,credit card and some valuable document during the accident.Thank goodness, my family are safe.
      My family are presently in the  hospital, due to the injuries we sustained.I need your urgent assistance.

      I anticipate your response.
      Bob.