11/01/04 TQ WEBSITE UPDATE

  • BOB ROSE
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      11/01/04 TQ Website update. Again I am adding 3 topics to both the RESEARCH page, and the FAVORITES page. I am also updating the LIBRARY page by adding (7) books, #'s 254 thru 260. At the bottom i will list several websites that provide book reviews on the latest additions (I am going to try to do this on all new additions, that i can find).
      Couldn't find one foe #257, the book I have just about finished reading, but you may be able to get a review from Mike/Ted kordas : tttt_pioro@.../ . He sent me (4) copies, and I am sending a copy to Darrell Conder, Hidden Mysteries, and keeping (2) copies for checking out from LIBRARY.
      The 1st topic added to the RESEARCH page is: "Was the Editor of the KJV BIBLE, and also SHAKESPEARE------SIR FRANCIS BACON ?". This is an investigation of all the WORKS of: Sir Francis Bacon. YOU BE THE JUDGE. The 2nd topic "THE UNITED STATES IS STILL A BRITISH COLONY". Claims that technically, the U.S. didn't win it's independance from Britian after all. The 3rd topic: "DID ST. PAUL 'CREATE' JESUS  AS 'THE CHRIST". It asks the question whether Paul took what he could find, modify it, and/or add to it, to develope a doctrine of his own.
      The 1st topic added to the FAVORITES (LINKS) page: "THE WATCHER FILES"- A website for Alien Watch, and also Sherry Shiner's Talk Radio Show. The 2nd link is to: THE JOE VIALLS SITE , News site 'exposing the Media Dis-information'. The 3rd link is:
      "LET THERE BE LIGHT"- The website of: Alan F. Alford- author of "WHEN THE GODS CAME DOWN", and others. Below are a few book review sites:

      #257- Ted Pioro

      These are also listed on the new FORUM page (grey background) on the HOME page of:
                                                                      Best wishes,    Bob