5/1 TQ WEBSITE UPDATE

  • BOB ROSE
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 9:44 AM
      "IS CHRISTIAN AMERICA' A MYTH ??" is the 1st of three new topics added 5/1/ 10 to the ARTICLES page of the Truth Quest website, during the monthly update. The 2nd is: "IS THERE A BUSH - NAZI CONNECTION ??", and "GUESTS OF A NATION". Two new sites were added to the LINKS page: "GLOBAL ANALYSIS - INTERNATIONAL INTELLIGENCE".  and "UQ - UNANSWERED QUESTIONS WEBSITE". The new entry to the AUDIO/VIDEO page is "CHUCK BALDWIN - LIVE".  There were 18 new topics added to the NEWS/VIEWS page, and I added some new BLOGS that I thought need to be there. Best wishes,  Bob