SCARED MUSHROOM AND THE CROSS

  • BOB ROSE
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      "SCARED MUSHROOM AND THE CROSS" is the 1st of three new entries to the ARTICLES page of the http://www.truthquestonline.info  website during the monthly overall update. The 2nd is: "WHAT MAKES THE BIBLE 'HOLY' ?", and the 3rd: "PAGAN: IN THE EYES OF..............". Two new entries were made to the LINKS page - "SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE", and "FIRST THINGS". The new addition to the AUDIO/VIDEO page is: "RESISTNET RADIO SHOW". During last month, 21 articles were added to the NEWS/VIEWS page, and members entered 620 articles to the Truth Quest Group site. No new BLOGS were added. I know there are more 'related' Blogs out there. Contact me>  Best wishes,  Bob