Re: [biguniverse] New member welcome

  • Jenny Oliver
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 4 7:10 PM
      Hi Brad Irby!
      Are you in Flordia too?

      Brad Irby <brad_irby@...> wrote:
      Hi cuzzin Jenny!

      htb@... wrote:
      Hey everyone, welcome my cousin Jennifer to the group!

      Say hi Jenny!

      Remember, the early bird gets the worm.  So don't be an early worm.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Remember, the early bird gets the worm.  So don't be an early worm.

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Jenny Oliver
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4 7:13 PM
        Hi Jay K.

        hey, jen!

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 10 3:43 PM
          Hi Jenny, so your cousin, cool~

          --- In biguniverse@yahoogroups.com, Jenny Oliver <bluemoon344@y...>
          wrote:
          > Hi Jay K.
          >
          > "Jay K." <ketchlives@y...> wrote:hey, jen!

          Service.

        • Jenny Oliver
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 12 8:40 AM
            hello, and yup. He's my cousin. He's pretty cool.

          • htb@beachin.zzn.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 13 9:05 AM
              Thanks cuz! You pretty cool too! Look forward to having you back
              down here at the beach soon. Would seriously like to have a whole
              big get together this September or October. If it happens, it will
              be the first annual Freethinker's Beach Fest '04. Our mutual cuz
              Dennis H. said he'll come.

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 17 6:43 PM
                I could come for a long weekend. I think it would be interesting.
                It's Thursday and I've been on a computer all week so I'm getting off now. I only got on so I could look a friends resume for him.
                SMOOCH!