10 COMMANDMENTS VS. THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

  • BOB ROSE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2008
      "10 COMMANDMENTS VS. BOOK OF THE DEAD" is the title I gave to the 1st of 3 article/topics added to the http://www.truthquestonline.info/NEWS_VIEWS.html page of the Truth Quest website during the 7/19/08 Saturday update. The 2nd a/t is a sample chapter I titled: "WHAT DOES NOSTRADAMUS SAY ABOUT THE YEARS 2008 - 2012 ?", and the 3rd is: "FOOD RIOTS ERUPT WORLDWIDE". Also,don't forget to checkout the other 5 pages of the website. There is gobs of research information there, where you can : 'TAKE WHAT YOU CAN USE, AND CHUNK THE REST". Best wishes, Bob