ARE THE 'ANNUNAKI' THE SAME AS 'THE SONS OF GOD' IN GENESIS ???

  • BOB ROSE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2008
      "ARE THE 'ANNUNAKI' THE SAME AS 'THE SONS OF GOD' IN GENESIS"  is the title/question I gave to the 7/18/08 Special Friday entry to the Truth Quest website's NEWS/VIEWS page: http://www.truthquestonline.info/NEWS_VIEWS.html . For additional research, many related articles can be accessed from within the article. If you are content with being 'spoonfed' from the Altar, then you probably needn't bother checking this out.
      Best wishes, Bob