Have You Been Told The TRUTH ? - The ZEITGEIST Movie 2007

  • BOB ROSE
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      "Have You Been Told The TRUTH" is the title I added to the 'The ZEITGEIST Movie", which is the 1st of 3 article/topics added to the RESEARCH page of: http://www.truthquestonline.info during the Nov. 1st update. The 2nd a/t is (a must see 1 1/2 Hr. Video) titled: "JFK II", and related to it, the 3rd a/t is: "Lincoln And Kennedy COINCIDENCES". Two  links have been added to the FAVORITES page. The 1st is "World News Daily - INFORMATION CLEARING HOUSE", and the 2nd is :SOVEREIGN SOLUTIONS - The Television Show". Early last month (2) new items were added to the top section of the NEWS/VIEWS page: : "  'CAUSE I'M THE MOM", and "DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN ?". 16 other articles were also added to that page during the month. 130 + articles were added to the Truth Quest Group  during the month, by it's members. Bw, Bob