JFK & The PRESS - Kennedy Tries To Warn America Of NEW WORLD ORDER

  • Bob Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2006
      Today, 11-03-06, I added a 20 min. video to the
      http://www.truthquestonline.info/NEWS_VIEWS.html page of Truth Quest
      website.
      I feel it is well worth the time to view/listen to this warning. It is
      as timely now as it was then, and is just another reason that this
      president could not be allowed to continue living.
      AMERICA DIDN'T LISTEN
      An article by Mae Brussells: "The Nazi Connection To The J.F.K
      Assasination", was also added to the NEWS_VIEWS page, along with "The
      JFK Page", that has some interesting links inlcuded.
      DOES YOUR VOTE COUNT ?