TOTAL CONTROL- Blueprint For A Prison Planet

  • BOB ROSE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      "TOTAL CONTROL-Blueprint For A Prison Planet" is the title I gave the lead article of July 1st update to the RESEARCH page of: http://www.truthquestonline.info . The 2nd article added, I gave the title: "IT WAS THE 'JEWISH' MAFIA ALL ALONG", and the 3rd article is: "THE CIA MIND CONTROL and CHILDREN". To the FAVORITES page, I added the link: "CENTRE FOR RESEARCH ON GLOBALIZATION".
      A new page was added to TQ website on 6/20: NEWS_VIEWS page. (7) articles have been added since. It can be accessed from any page. Also don't forget to check the FORUM/Message Boagd on the HOME page, for latest.    Best wishes,    Bob