Truth Quest Website Down

  • BOB ROSE
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      I have been trying since early this morning, to enter the regular 1st of the month update, but I can't get through to the web domain provider. I see also that the Truth Quest Website is not accessible. I hope there is a logical explaination for this and not CENSORSHIP. I'll get back to you just as soon as I get an answer.
                                                    Best wishes,  Bob