1/1/05 UPDATE TO TRUTH QUEST WEBSITE

  • BOB ROSE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
       Just completed the 11th monthly update to the Truth Quest Website. Three more article/sites were added to the RESEARCH page, and two to the FAVORITES page, The 1st item added to the RESEARCH page is: "MYETERY, BABYLON THE GREAT- CATHOLIC OR JEWISH ?". I consider this source so important for research purpose that it will remain in the 3rd position on the RESEARCH page. It is a 4 part E-book that can access sub-sections (if you can,t read it at one sitting), by scrolling past the 'Introduction' to the 'Index', and read what you can, when you can. The 2nd item is: "WAS THE 'LAND OF NOD' INHABITED WHEN CAIN ARRIVED ?" Both of these will provide a lot of surprises. The 3rd item is: "WHO WERE THE 'SCYTHIANS' IN HISTORY ?"  The 1st item added to the FAVORITES page is "THE ALTERNATIVE KINGDOM", and the 2nd is: "911-STRIKE.COM: WAKE UP CALL_NON-VIOLENT ACTION".
      The topic: MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT.............................", has special meaning to me. Over a decade ago I read two books by Darrell Conder that had the main title of "Mystery Babylon The Great.............................". As a result of reading those books, I found myself in a quest for thr Truth. Over 260 books, and almost as many websites later, I find myself still searching for the Truth. l am glad that I have had the opportunity to have read many of the woorks of a lot of the authors, books and sources mentioned. You may find things that you disagee with (I did), but there is to be found a lot that will start you thinking. "A little here-alittle there","take what you can use and chunk the rest". You will references to the works of the authors of "HolyBlood, Holy Grail, books of Laurence Ahmed Osman, Knight & Lomas, Zecharia Sitchin, themes of Ralph Ellis, darrell Conder, and David Icke, the books of Enoch,
      Golden Bough", "Pistus Sophia". Most of these authors have websites on the FAVORITES page, and a lot of the books and sources can be found on the LIBRARY page of :
                                                      Best wishes, and a  happy new year,
                                                                            Bob