letter about CSTV

  • Doug ONeal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2003
      This is in MS Word format at:

      http://www.avca.org/upload/CSTVletter.doc
      --------------------------------------

      For others, I've copied the text below:

      --------------------------------
      Dear Volleyball Fan:

      I would like to tell you about a new sports television network making
      a serious commitment to promoting college volleyball. College Sports
      Television, or CSTV, launched April 7 to become the first network
      devoted to college sports.

      CSTV has signed a number of contracts to televise college volleyball.
      The most significant of these contracts is the AVCA National Game of
      the Week, a Sunday night live broadcast that will feature the top
      teams in the country.

      The future success of this program and the CSTV network will rely on
      local cable companies adding CSTV to their lineup. To make that
      happen, volleyball fans across the country must contact their local
      cable providers and request that CSTV be added to their programming.

      You can ask your local cable provider to add CSTV by simply going to
      www.cstv.com and click on FIND OUT HOW TO GET CSTV WHERE YOU LIVE.
      Follow the easy instructions to either email or call your provider
      and ask for CSTV. Send your email or make your call right now. This
      is our chance to get more volleyball on national television and help
      our sport grow.

      *Note* If you want to watch some CSTV volleyball coverage it will be
      covering three NCAA men's conference volleyball championships on
      April 26 in an event being billed as "Championship Saturday". Go to
      http://www.avca.org/NewsDetail.asp?id=34