Chapter Update

  • Spencer Stone
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2007
      So we all are working together here -

      Shane is going to get me a list of all the current members of ABPA up
      in Montana. We would also like to get a current list of people that
      have been testers in the state, but aren't members. Also people that
      maybe have taken a class but failed in the Montana area.

      Shane has volunteered to send out the letter inviting people to get
      involved. We will be writing this in the near future.

      Gary Hall from METC will also be helping. We look forward to having
      Greg Butts help as well.
    • Spencer Stone
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
        Hi Everyone!

        I have been hard at work behind the scenes to get our chapter formed and working. We now have a checking account, web-site, po box, and are moving forward to get registered with the state.

        We hope to have upcoming chapter trainings, meetings, and maybe even a conference.

        Please see the other message I pasted in here from Dewey regarding a meeting to discuss the chapter stuff in Bozeman next Tuesday.

        Also, congratulations goes to Dewey as he was successfully elected into the position of regional director for our region #7. This covers MT, ID, OR, WA, and Alaska. He is going to be busy!!!

        If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail, call, or snail mail!

        Spencer Stone
        PO Box 80163
        Billings, MT 59108

        406-652-5523 work