Hi everyone

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2005
      Hi my name is Greg Allen and I'm from West Virginia. I've been doing
      taxidermy for about 2 years now off and on. I've posted some pics of
      my work, let me know what you think. I'm currently working on another
      black bear, I'm trying to make it look like it is turned and biting at
      an arrow that is sticking in its side. I will post some pics when it's
      done.