and observing with big dobsonian telescopes.
welcomes discussions of what is unique to using big
dobs of any make.
Oh, yeah. We also get to discuss
what "big" means.
Polite comparisons of features, performace, usability and seviceablity of big dobs from different manufacturers is specifically *NOT* forbidden. (Note that some brand-specific telescope groups discourage such comparisons. This group does not.)
All postings must be civil. Off topic postings must
be humorous, friendly and rare. This group is retro-moderated. Off topic posters will be moderated or deleted. Please read the
- Jun 20, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.