Re: [bigdob]

  • Wayne Howell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2001
      Neal Galt wrote:

      > Collodion may be a different subject all together....not even
      > sure how you go about shipping it, as it would be considered hazardous
      > materials. Somewhat dangerous considering the simplicity of using
      > distilled water.

      I just walk into our local pharmacy and they order it for me--next day
      delivery....one of the nice things about using collodion is that the
      mirror comes out without _anything_ on it--no sleeks, no streaks, no
      waterspots, not a mark....looks as if it just came out of the vacuum
      chamber. Pour it on, wait a while, and it shrivels up and pops loose.

      --
      .....Wayne Howell.....
      ...Port Townsend, WA..

      eschew obfuscation!