Can anyone help Bill with: 13.1" Coulter mirror replacement...

  • Marlin W. Thoma
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      http://astronomy-mall.com/fac/all/0071.html

      Wanted: 13.1 inch Coulter Mirror

      Bill Elison (elison@...)
      Fri, 01 Sep 1998 08:37:56 -0700

      The coater dropped my mirror and broke it. I need a replacement for the
      13.1 inch Coulter mirror. The mirror is actually 13.25" but was advertised
      as a 13.1 inch mirror. It must be Pyrex and 1" thick at F 4.5 (actual
      focal length was 58.3 "). Mine was purchased in 1987 or 1988. Would like
      to get as close a match as possible so it will fit my tube.

      Contact Bill Elison at 406-251-2004 or e-mail at elison@...
      Bill Elison CD-ROM/Online Coordinator
      Mansfield Library
      University of Montana