Junk Links Sent From my Account - Warning, Don't Open

  • steve pellarin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      Sorry, But it has come to my attention that something or someone has been using my email contact list to send advertising links to my friends and acquaintances. Please do not open any links that are sent to you from my email account as they could expose you to computer malware or viruses. So far, no one has reported this, but it is better to be safe than sorry. I am in the process of checking my computer as we speak and have contacted my yahoo mail account tech support to see if they can do anything to remedy the situation. Again, sorry for any inconveniences created by this bug in my email.

      Thanks and kindest regards,

      Steve