###__GRS_Performs_&_Pays!__###

  • BigBooster
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      *****
      In this Update (5/1/09):
      1. GRS Performs & Pays!
      2. AV4U Performs & Pays!
      3. TNT Performs & Pays!
      *****
      (See Sponsoring Protocol at end of message.)
      *****

      GRS PERFORMS & PAYS!
      by Frederick Mann

      Global Rev Share (GRS):

      http://www.bigbooster.com/go/grs.php

      GRS has earned 15% in each of its
      2 first weeks.

      My first 2 payments were made promptly.

      The chances are good that GRS will
      continue to perform and pay.

      There are no sponsoring requirements,
      so practically anyone can make money.

      The GRS principal, Henrik Boyander, has
      a track record of making payments to me
      promptly -- dating back to August 08.

      More details:

      http://www.bigbooster.com/mpl/emo1/1

      *****

      AV4U PERFORMS & PAYS!
      by Frederick Mann

      Ad Ventures 4U (AV4U):

      http://www.bigbooster.com/go/av4u.php

      AV4U has been going since December 08.
      It's track record has been spectacular.
      My weekly earnings have grown steadily
      and are now getting close to $2,000.

      AV4U still has fewer than 4,000 paid
      members. Recently, growth has been
      steady at about 150-175 new members
      a day. (About 25% of members have been
      upgrading.)

      AV4U principal, Steve Smith, has done
      a great deal to improve his systems
      so he'll be able to serve the bigger
      numbers of new members.

      It's quite possible that within a year
      or two, AV4U will grow to 20-30 times
      its current size. This is a good time
      to get in and to get going.

      There are no sponsoring requirements,
      so practically anyone can make money.

      Customer service has been superb and
      all my payments have been made promptly.

      More details:

      http://www.bigbooster.com/mpl/emo1/1

      *****

      TNT PERFORMS & PAYS!
      by Frederick Mann

      Tame the Net (TNT):

      http://www.bigbooster.com/go/tnt.php
      (My account is "bigbooster - Michael
      Freeman" - my business partner.)

      TNT principal, Robert Sapp, is an
      experienced businessman who understands
      risk and money management. He utilizes
      external revenue sources to strengthen
      cash flow.

      There are no sponsoring requirements,
      so practically anyone can make money.

      Daily compounding is possible.

      All my payments have been made promptly.

      More details:

      http://www.bigbooster.com/mpl/emo1/1

      *****
      BigBooster/Terra Libra, 101 Buckingham Ave
      Craighall Park, Gauteng 2196, South Africa
      602-604-0081
      *****
      Sponsoring Protocol: If Frederick Mann/BigBooster is
      not your sponsor, and you decide to join any of the
      programs mentioned above, please check with your
      sponsor before joining. Where applicable, please
      join these programs under your sponsor, using his
      or her sign-up URL/join details.
      *****

      CAN ONE MASTER PRINCIPLE GUARANTEE SUCCESS?
      http://www.bigbooster.com/mpl/surf2a/1