Re: [Big Book Study] Digest Number 182

  • robync2002@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hi Group,

      Not unusual that the part we study now is where I need to place come
      concentration! I"m still not "having problems with", but having a huge
      question mark on the whole concept of God as a Higher Power. I've been using
      the "spirit of the universe" as our BB says and that's working pretty well.
      Don't know WHY the "god" word is poking at me recently.... I've more amends
      to make but have been putting those on a back-burner for a number of
      reasons--time to think up and make the list, what it will mean to have to
      LIVE up to my list, .....yet, even as I write I know I WILL make the list. I
      am WILLING to make the list. That is yet another first step in my
      recovery.....

      Robyn C
      Texas (now)
      11/82