read this because you're cool.

  • beryl
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2004
      oof.

      ok i don't know how many of you kids are still out there. BUT we'll
      see how many of you reply to this and i'll decide if i want to keep
      stuff up here, since i'm [maybe not packin' but still ] moving over
      to http://berylsays.deviantart.com
      there a buttload of new stuff up there already. i've heard some
      bitchin about load time, so select junk will be up at
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/berylsays/

      that's all.
      ok

      peace homes.
      werd to yo g-mommas.
    • Kat Yakubov
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2004
        ill be check in the deviant site every once in a while.
        why do you make some of them SO BIG. its hard to look at them with the SCROLL BUTTON BIATCH.
        okily dokily neighbor who lives far away
        pax.

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Yel29@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2004
          ah yes. anonymous bitching. gotta love it.

          but i have made a truce with deviantart and it does not seem to hate me so much anymore... atleast on occasion.

          i shall make an effort to check out both sites once in a while.
          ... like, when you tell me to.