oy.

  • itsda_burl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2003
      art block. have you SEEN [red.jpg]?

      holy crap.
      critique me.

      also, commission. you *know* you want a berylgear hoodie. lookit
      [sashie.jpg]. personalize yer own - all the cool kids are doing it.
      call the #, drop me a message. you can have your very own customized
      beryl creation. for only $25[?] measly dollars.
      is that overpriced? suggest me prices.

      mercibeaucoup, da burl.
      werdup. peaceout.