Re: [big-hump] W-B?

  • Brett Swanstrom
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 30, 2008
      you can go to the yahoo group website.  All the emails are technically messages to the group. So yeah, all the emails are posted/saved on the site, as far back as march, 2004.

      Miraculously sent from my iPieceOfCrapPhone

      On Sep 30, 2008, at 4:41 PM, Angela O'Hanlon <aohanlon6@...> wrote:

      Oh that's some funny sh*t....

      but timing is everything.. .. by the time he joins, he won't read the old emails, will he???

      Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:09:01 -0700
      From: casteroni@sbcglobal .net
      Subject: RE: [big-hump] W-B?
      To: lynkim@...; jeff.goeden@ gmail.com; big-hump@yahoogroup s.com; aohanlon6@msn. com

      Um...I just forwarded the previous emails to him (prior to yours, and gave him the details on how to join.

      LOL

      Laura
      (sent from my really slow iLaptop)

      From: lynkim@...
      Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:57:30 -0500

      Ha!  You said caulk!

      Whiney actually just called me as I was performing my soccer mom duties and picking up the kids from school.  He did say his surgery (like Fiddler said) is scheduled for tomorrow and asked kinda what to expect (beings my son and myself recently has surgery).  He thought he’d be able to make it out to the hash tomorrow night after having surgery that day!  What a dedicated hasher!  I laughed and said, good luck with that!  Sounds like its going to be a pretty intense surgery.

      I offered my wheel chair to him for hashing next week!  It was fun to stare death in its face while stuck in a wheel chair on train tracks with a train coming!  (spanks stinky).

      Whiney said something about Marky Mark shoving him down?  (so only kidding)