Leukemia/Lymphoma Society Team in Training

  • dsquirrel15
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hey all,
      Dead Squirrel, here.....I joined "Team in Training" for the
      Leukemia/Lymphoma Society. I had originally signed on for the Century
      bike ride, but scheduling just didn't work out. So, now I am going to
      be running the Mayor's Midnight Sun Run in Anchorage, Alaska. I will
      actually be running for a dear friend of mine who has leukemia and is
      awaiting a bone marrow transplant.
      I would love it if any of you would like to join the cause,
      physically, or monetarily......my goal in order to run the Half
      Marathon is $4000 (needs to be raised by May)75% of the money goes
      directly to the Leukemia/Lymphoma society for research, medicine,
      hardship funds etc. They are doing great things!
      Thanks for your support.....hope to see you all out on the roads, or
      at a hash....thanks for taking the time to consider this
      For those who would like to donate, I will have an address and forms
      in the next week or so (have to get the move out of the way 1st!!)

      On-On,
      Dead Squirrel (Betsy)