Follow Mary Kelly and Greg Kaiser's bicycle tour through parts of Africa.
The plan is to bicycle from Cape Town, South Africa to Cairo, Egypt. The route will be very flexible and subject to change, but we've put together a rough approximation and guess of our route.
Greg and Mary started on 21 February, 2009, from Cape Town, Western Cape Province, South Africa. On 6 January, 2010, after 15,460 kilometers and 14 countries, they completed the trip in Cairo, Egypt.
map is being used by many group members to track where they've been.
Feel free to follow along or add to the map based on their updates.
- Dec 8, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.