unsigned post -sorry!

  • David Cavanagh
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2008
      I've just got back a post I sent to another forum without any signature: I'm afraid it's a glitch, I've set up my e-mail programme to attach a v-card to all outgoing post, but it seems to not function with Yahoo groups.....I'll just have to sign off manually. My apologies.....

      David Cavanagh
      Major (The Salvation Army)
      Naples (Italy)
    • Kevin P. Edgecomb
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2008
        Hi David,

        Yes, thanks for bringing that up. We do need to sign our messages. I
        think I forgot to do so earlier, too!

        Also, yes, Yahoo! Groups strips out all attachments. If anyone has
        any files they'd like to distribute to the list, you'll have to email
        it directly to one of the moderators, and they'll post it in the Files
        section of the group.

        Regards,
        Kevin P. Edgecomb
        Berkeley, California