Re: "Father Draws Him" Grammar

  • funhistory
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12 7:48 PM
      Thanks, George & Marny. So this means that both interpretations are valid? Getting back to my original analogy, the lady can attract men in general just because she's pretty, & also on individual occasions when she goes out of her way to attract specific ones? That's what I perceive from Smyth's "double meaning / individual case and to a rule of action" & "any time or of all time".

      G.M. Grena
      www.LMLK.org