CEB reviews?

  • Stephen Lord
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      I've been searching the EBSCO and JSTOR databases for academic reviews of the Common English Bible.  To date I've only discovered one, of the New Testament section only, in the Sewanee Theological Journal of 2011.  There are, of course, a number of informal reviews on the Web--not what I'm looking for.  So are such reviews just not out there yet, or what am I overlooking?

      Respectfully,
      Stephen Lord