Eisenbrauns' Authors win ASOR G.E. Wright award

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2012
      With apologies for the cross-posting.

      We at Eisenbrauns congratulate Oded Lipschits and David Vanderhooft, who were awarded the 2012 G. Ernest Wright Award by the American Schools of Oriental Research for their recent Eisenbrauns book The Yehud Stamp Impressions: A Corpus of Inscribed Impressions from the Persian and Hellenistic Periods in Judah.

      This award is given to the author(s) of the most substantial volume dealing with archaeological material, excavation reports and material culture from the ancient Near East and eastern Mediterranean. This work must be the result of original research published within the past two years. Read more on the ASOR web site (http://www.asor.org/updates/announcements.html#awards).

      We're celebrating by offering all the books they edited or wrote for us at a 30% discount:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/pages/NEWSLIST

      Enjoy!
      James
      James Spinti