[BookNews] Special April First edition

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2012
      For your enjoyment�a great line up from Winged Bull Press, as always.

      James

      ________________________________
      James Spinti
      Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
      jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
      Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
      Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
      Fax: 574-269-6788

      Begin forwarded message:

> [...]
      >

      > Elsie Dinsmore Learns Ugaritic
      > by Martha Finley
      > Elsie Dinsmore 30
      > Winged Bull Press, Forthcoming Fall 2012. Paper. English.
      > List Price: $29.99
      > Your Price: $26.99
      > Enter the world of Elsie Dinsmore! Christian values, innocent romance, and family fun have captivated generations of girls eager to follow Elsie�s life from childhood to motherhood and beyond. Book 29 finds Elsie in a life or death struggle to save the free world and Life As We Know It, as well as her loved ones. Along the way, she discovers the joys of parsing.
      > Elsie Learns Ugaritic: This recently recovered manuscript, never previously published, was originally intended to follow Elsie on the Hudson but was deemed too dangerous to... (more)
      >

      > Maritime Echolocation Techniques of the Early Italian Explorers
      > Call and Response on the Mediterranean
      > by Mark Oh and Paul Oh
      > Winged Bull Press, Forthcoming Summer 2012. Cloth. English.
      > List Price: $150.00
      > Your Price: $135.00
      > Winged Bull Press was delighted to discover that the eminent Winged Bull author, Karen Oh, has two brothers who are experts in maritime research. Mark Oh and Paul Oh, distinguished Orientalists both, are much traveled, and keen researchers in the fields of ancient commerce and numismatics. They generously agreed to author the first authoritative history of pre-Sonar navigation in the Mediterranean.
      > Enjoy the real life� computer-generated sounds of Mark Oh, Paul Oh echolocation on the included CD-ROM as they retrace the ancient route... (more)
      >

      > The Chamber Pot Tombs of the Twelve Apostles
      > Edited by Seems Wright and A.P. Ril
      >
      > Winged Bull Press, Forthcoming April 2012. Cloth. English.
      > List Price: $49.99
      > Your Price: $44.99
      > Years in the research and discovering, this exciting tell-all reveals the secret Chamber Pot tombs of the early disciples of Jesus. The included real life� CD-ROM shows you the exact provinence of the finds. Marvel at the workmanship of the fish artwork on the chamber pots. Smell the remains as they are analyzed using our newly developed real life� olfactory nasal reproduction system.
      > Includes chapters entitled "How We Know Jesus Fed the Five Thousand in Talpiot with Fish Miraculously Brought Forth From a Chamber Pot" and... (more)
      >
      > Got any ideas for Winged Bull Press? Contact us and we'll get our editors in touch with you!
      >
      > Not signed up for Booknews? Get more information here!
      > Enjoy social media? You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
      >
      > Books ordered from this sale are purchased under these conditions.
      >

      > --
      > Subscribe to this list: this link
      > To forward this message to someone, use this link.

    • Jerry Shepherd
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2012
        James,

        I always appreciate the creativity that goes into these annual Winged Bull offerings. Thanks to you and to whomever else on your team is involved.

        Blessings,

        Jerry

        Dr. Jerry E. Shepherd
        Associate Professor of Old Testament
        Taylor Seminary
        11525 - 23 Avenue
        Edmonton, AB T6J 4T3
        CANADA
        Office: (780)431-5250
        Home: (780)434-1164
        Fax: (780)436-9416
        Email: jerry.shepherd@... <mailto:Jerry.shepherd@...>
        For your enjoyment...a great line up from Winged Bull Press, as always.

        James

        James Spinti
        Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
        jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com