    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2010
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2010
        Lately there have been a number of messages which purport to come from me but
        which I did not send.  DO NOT FOLLOW ANY LINKS in any such message which does
        not have my signature line as below since this message does not originate from
        me and my prove to be dangerous.  My theory is that someone has gained access to
        information stored on the yahoo server (namely, my list of contacts) and
        is spoofing my address.  I seriously doubt that my computer is infected since I
        am using a reputable anti-virus program which has reported no such infection.
        In short, NO SIGNATURE, DELETE.

        … search for truth, hear truth,