Enjoy SBL/ASOR/ETS savings in October

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2009
      By popular demand, we're doing it again this year: Eisenbrauns presents
      "SBL in October." In-booth prices are available from now until October
      31, 2009 via our web site.

      Savings up to 70% off, with free domestic shipping on orders over
      $99.00:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/pages/vbooth01

      Follow the links on that page for more books (over 300 on sale).

      Enjoy,
      James

      James Spinti
      Marketing Director, Book Sales Division