Another journal article request

  • Phil Sumpter
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2009
      Here is another journal article I would be grateful to receive:

      Donald Parry, "Temple Worship and a Possible Reference to a Prayer Circle in Psalm 24," in: Brigham Young University Studies 32 Fall (1992), pp. 57-62.

      Philip Sumpter

      http://narrativeandontology.blogspot.com/

    • koavf
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2009
        Philip,

        Unfortunately, I mostly have is bad news: Google Scholar, J-STOR, and the Indiana University (Indianapolis campus) library systems don't have either article. The good news is that the Bloomington campus appears to have the latter. If you want me to transfer and scan it (this may take five days?), let me know (justinkoavf@...)

        -JAK