Bible in Portuguese

  • Yigal Levin
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
      Shalom all,

      Does anyone know of an online translation of the Hebrew Bible into Portuguese, and if not, into Spanish?

      Thanks,

      Yigal Levin

    • Gerrit de Blaauw
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
        Yigal Levin wrote:
        > Shalom all,
        >

        > Does anyone know of an online translation of the Hebrew Bible into Portuguese, and if not, into Spanish?

        Portuguese bibles:
        http://www.ibs.org/bibles/portuguese/index.php
        http://software77.com/onlinebibles/portuguese/

        Several Spanish translations (and one Catalan) at:
        http://www.biblija.net/biblija.cgi?l=es
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
          There are a number of sites which have bibles in either Portuguese or Spanish online.� Here is the first one I came up with in each language.
          http://tinyurl.com/56edtr%ef%bf%bd Portuguese
          http://www.biblegateway.com/%ef%bf%bdSpanish (several versions -- use dropdown list)

          �george
          gfsomsel

          � search for truth, hear truth,

          Does anyone know of an online translation of the Hebrew Bible into Portuguese, and if not, into Spanish?

          Thanks,

          Yigal Levin

          .

        • Yigal Levin
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
            My thanks to all those who answered, on-list and off. I now have what I need.

            Yigal Levin