Re: [biblicalist] Re: Zechariah the son of Jehoiada

  • Brian Roberts
    Message 1 of 14 , May 12, 2008
      Yes. Interlibrary Loan is your friend.

      R. Brian Roberts
      Amateur Researcher in Biblical Archaeology

      George F Somsel <gfsomsel@...> wrote:
      I have a much cheaper source.
      http://www.logos.com/products/details/3187
      Not only is it cheaper, it's better since it is a searchable and linkable electronic edition. Or, as an alternative, you might consider going to the library.

      … search for truth, hear truth,