2294Pharaoh Sheshonq's Relief

  • Michael Welch
    Jun 13, 2012
      Dear Dr. Levin, Hi!!! I really enjoyed reading your article: "Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?" in Biblical Archaeology Review. Has anyone that you know of searched the archives of the Palestine Exploration Fund to see if they have any old pictures of Pharaoh Sheshonq's Relief to the right of the Bubastite Portal at Karnak? I was thinking there might be some old ones out there that show the name rings in clearer less worn detail. Thank you for your awesome work.
      With Much Gratitude and Admiration,
      Sincerely Yours,
      Michael Welch
      Deltona, Florida