2110Your Own Bible Translation Tool

  • funhistory
    Nov 6, 2011
      Does anybody know of any Bible software that allows you to provide your own Hebrew/Greek translation database (into English or any language), & then output that translation so you can immediately see how the choice of words affect multiple verses?

      For example, it could start with the 1611 KJV, & when you get to a word that's outdated or unclear, you could type in a substitute, which would then apply it to the rest of the Bible. It would also allow you to restrict your new translation to certain verses/contexts. It could also show you a Strong's Concordance, highlighting your additions.

      I've never invested in any of the applications I've seen marketed over the years, so I'm curious how far they've progressed.

      G.M. Grena
      www.LMLK.org
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic