Re: Bowman/BeDuhn Debate "alleged" (Barry please clarify)

  • aiwazthelema_tm
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2004
      --- In biblicalapologetics@yahoogroups.com, "oneness_3"
      <oneness_3@y...> wrote:
      > --- In evangelicals_and_jws@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <nebarry@v...>
      > wrote:
      > > Of course -- I never said I wasn't guilty. I don't have the time
      > to explore every issue in depth, nor is a list such as this always
      > conducive to that kind of discourse. I'm saving the good stuff for
      > my full-fledged review, and follow up comments to the alleged
      future
      > dialogue between Beduhn and Bowman.
      >
      > > N.E. Barry Hofstetter

      There is more information with regard to BeDuhn in the files and
      links section of http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/bibliotruth

      Currently, it seems the discussion centers on John 1:1. I have done
      more research to find the depth of this debate (between Word
      was 'God' vs. Word was 'a god.") This whole debate is illustrated
      (or preconceived?) clearly in Westcott. I find it humorour the
      extent it still continues.

      (just fyi):

      syl·lo·gism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sl-jzm)

      Logic. A form of deductive reasoning consisting of a major premise, a
      minor premise, and a conclusion; for example, All humans are mortal,
      the major premise, I am a human, the minor premise, therefore, I am
      mortal, the conclusion.
      Reasoning from the general to the specific; deduction.
      A subtle or specious piece of reasoning.

      Sincerely,

      KH
    • John
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2004
        I can not get to you information, what do I need to do to look at it?