Rob Bowman live tonight on Paltalk

  • Robert Bowman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2005
      All,

      I should have let you know about this sooner, but tonight at 6 pm California
      time I will be talking on Paltalk. I have never used this service before,
      but it looks like it could be interesting. I will be able to talk online and
      you will be able to listen and post questions and comments at the same time.
      Depending on how things go, I may consider doing this again, perhaps even
      setting up a live online debate. Tonight, I will be talking a little about
      the ministry of the Center for Biblical Apologetics, focusing on some of the
      subjects I have been addressing recently in relation to Jehovah's Witnesses,
      and inviting questions or comments. I believe the discussion will run a
      couple of hours or so.

      Everyone here is invited to listen in and participate. You can sign up at
      http://www.paltalk.com Download the free Paltalk Messenger program (the
      current one is 7.0.4, I believe). Then from the Paltalk Messenger, click on
      the "Pals" tab and search for "RobBowman." I think that will be the easiest
      way to find me. I will be in a Group that will be established tonight for
      the discussion.

      In Christ's service,

      Robert M. Bowman, Jr.
      Center for Biblical Apologetics
      Online: http://www.biblicalapologetics.net
    • Jeff Downs
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2005
        --- In biblicalapologetics@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Bowman"
        <robertbowman@v...> wrote:
        > All,
        >
        > I should have let you know about this sooner, but tonight at 6 pm
        California
        > time I will be talking on Paltalk.

        Rob, is what you did last night avaible online anywhere?

        Thanks,
        Jeff Downs
        Resource Index/Blog, <http://www.rctr.org>
      • Robert Bowman
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2005
          Jeff,

          No, what I did last night on Paltalk was live and not recorded.

          Perhaps next time (I think there will be one) we'll see if someone can
          record it.

          In Christ's service,

          Robert M. Bowman, Jr.