question for naturalist

  • farrightjay
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2005
      Can you PROVE conclusively that macro evolution happened? Can you
      prove the "big bang" happened? Based on basic scientific principles if
      the big bang did happen wouldent there have had to have been a
      catalyst? If so what was ITS catalyst? Simple, basic , established
      scientific principles and facts argue against you , yet you proclaim
      science as your god?I will never understand this perversion of the
      very religion you claim to follow simply to fit the egomaniacal
      desires of man.

      -jay

      1 thessalonians 5:17
    • Robert Bowman
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2005
        Jay,

        You wrote:

        << Can you PROVE conclusively that macro evolution happened? Can you prove
        the "big bang" happened? Based on basic scientific principles if the big
        bang did happen wouldent there have had to have been a catalyst? If so what
        was ITS catalyst? Simple, basic , established scientific principles and
        facts argue against you , yet you proclaim science as your god?I will never
        understand this perversion of the very religion you claim to follow simply
        to fit the egomaniacal desires of man. >>

        First, it is unclear to whom these questions and criticisms are directed.
        Your subject heading is "question for naturalist," but then you accuse
        someone of a "perversion of the very religion you claim to follow."

        Second, your post is hostile in tone, which is unacceptable here. If you
        wish to engage people in discussion, you may do so here, but you must show
        some common courtesy.

        In Christ's service,

        Robert M. Bowman, Jr.
        Center for Biblical Apologetics
        Online: http://www.biblicalapologetics.net
      • farrightjay
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2005
          Robert,
          My post was made to teh only person who had called themselves a
          naturalist in the last couple of posts in the forum.The term
          perversion of your religion ( paraphrase) was directed at naturalists
          who clearly worship and have faith in science. My tone was hardly out
          of line and while blunt certainly wasnt out of line. Remember offense
          is taken NOT given ,that said youre terse response to my post left
          quite a bad taste in my mouth and while i appreciate your accepting me
          into the group i will take my leave now .May God bless you.

          -jay

          1 thessalonians 5:17