RE: Material for High School students

  • Robert Bowman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2005
      Don,

      The book that I co-authored with Kenneth D. Boa, _20 Compelling Evidences
      that God Exists_, should be quite comprehensible to high schoolers. It is a
      popular-level introduction to apologetics, with good doses of humor and some
      fun analogies.

      In Christ's service,

      Robert M. Bowman, Jr.
      Center for Biblical Apologetics
      Online: http://www.biblicalapologetics.net
    • Don Malin
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2005
        Thanks,

        I read you taught Christian High School for a semester. What did you do?Was it one class or more? I have four...9th, 10th, 11th. 12th with the possibility of two more in the fall.

        Don

        http://mail.yahoo.com