The Dominion Debate?

  • Michael Hamblin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2004
      Quick question,

      I am intersted in getting _The Dominion Debate: Kingdom Theology and
      Christian Reconstructionism in Biblical Perspective_ ... has it been
      published yet?

      Thanks,

      ---
      Michael Hamblin michaelh@...
      7815 McCallum Blvd Apt 17201 http://www.michaelh.com/
      Dallas, TX 75252-6801 Home Phone: 972-733-3357
    • Robert Bowman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2004
        Mike,

        You asked:

        << I am intersted in getting _The Dominion Debate: Kingdom Theology and
        Christian Reconstructionism in Biblical Perspective_ ... has it been
        published yet? >>

        No, and I don't think it ever will be. That was a working title for a book
        manuscript back in the late 1980s. About 1991 I decided to focus the book on
        the Word-Faith movement and dropped any plans for writing about Christian
        Reconstruction. The book was published a couple of years ago with the title
        _The Word-Faith Movement_ by Baker, but unfortunately has already gone out
        of print.