Center for Biblical Apologetics 2004 ministry report, web site update

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
      Dear friends,

      The Center for Biblical Apologetics web site
      (http://www.biblicalapologetics.net) has just gone to a format in
      which it is updated daily with news, quotes, and new resources. The
      most recent new resource available from CBA is an article
      entitled "Do We Need Apostles to Run the Church?" and draws heavily
      from 1 and 2 Timothy, Titus, 2 Peter, and Jude to establish that the
      apostles expected the church to continue and grow without apostles.

      Also posted is my 2004 ministry report
      (http://www.biblicalapologetics.net/Newsletter.htm) that details
      what's happened with me and with CBA during the past year and what's
      planned for 2005.

      In Christ's service,

      Robert M. Bowman, Jr.
      President

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
          Paul,

          I'm sorry, the parenthesis at the end of the URL was added to the link,
          giving a false URL. Here we go:

          Online: http://www.biblicalapologetics.net