Fwd: evolution

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2004
      The message below was posted by an RCC apologist.

      MAN EVOLVED FROM APE......"EVOLVE FROM" IS DIFFERENT
      FROM "CAME FROM"....."EVOLVES FROM" SIGNIFIES A
      TRANSITION POINT WHILE "CAME FROM" SIGNIFIES A
      DISTINCT POINT OF ORIGIN.

      Man was created by God from the dust and that is a biblical fact.
      However, in creating man there is a process and this process is
      evolution (dust--->ape--->man). It would be accurate to say
      that man evolve from ape instead of using the loosely
      misunderstood phrase "came from." Anyway, as I pointed out in
      Psalm 90:4, . . . For a thousand years in your sight are like a day
      that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night . . . Peter
      repeats the same idea, . . . But do not forget this one thing, dear
      friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a
      thousand years are like a day . . ."

      If you really want data, all you have to do is go to the nearest
      museum and look at the fossils.
    • Eddy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2004
        Does anyone here have any comment regarding the RCC's
        Theist Evolution belief?

        eddy