The Bible itself said that it was tampered with therefore it is not God's word.

  • Todd E. Tornow
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20 2:57 PM
      The Bible started out as a revelation from God.

      However, the Bible in both Old and New Testament state that man has tampered with it.

      Therefore, the Bible we have today is not the true word of God because of this tampering.

      This invalidation happened to the New Testament so early that it is not reflected in the received texts we have today. It happened very soon, not long after they penned their works.

      This argument is used by Muslims and believers in the Gospel of Thomas to devalue the integrity of the Bible.

      What is your take on this statement?