Karen King's "Gospel of Jesus' wife" Coptic fragment

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2012
      On the Religious Researcher blog, I have posted a piece that gives a good list of articles pro and con on Karen King's "Gospel of Jesus' wife" Coptic fragment:

      http://www.religiousresearcher.org/2012/09/19/karen-kings-jesus-wife-papyrus/

      This fragment is not only a big news story at the moment, but it will be the subject of a Smithsonian Channel documentary at the end of the month. If you have recommendations of important articles to be added, please feel free to pass those recommendations on to me. I will not be including short articles that add nothing to the topic except by noted scholars whose opinion is worth mentioning.

      In Christ's service,
      Robert M. Bowman Jr.