I would like some input regarding this alledged "indirect" Bible contradiction.

  • Todd E. Tornow
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2012
      Here is an Indirect contradiction- Most People call the Written New Testament, the "NEW TESTAMENT", but in the "written new testament" it says in 2 Corinthians, chapter 3:2Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, WRITTEN NOT WITH INK, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.......6Who also hath made us able ministers of the NEW TESTAMENT; NOT of the LETTER, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2012

        The Tern "New testament" is one chosen by men later in time. It is simply "Scripture" as we see in:

        NIV 2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

          or the Greek Scriptures. It contains far more than just info about the "New" Testament/Covenant.

        Paul